Monday, March 5, 2012

FINALLY We Find the LeapPads

Friday night after our dinner out Josh and I stopped by Wal-Mart to do some Easter shopping.  While I was there earlier with Ewan and Sean I noticed they finally have LeapPads in stock.  I couldn't get them at the time since Ewan was with me...they are Easter presents for Jack and Ewan.  They were originally going to be Christmas presents but it was the hot item and out of stock until just now.

So we got our two LeapPads and one game for them to share.  FINALLY SUCCESS!!!  I cannot wait until the boys get them.  Something to occupy them, educate them, distract them, keep them out of trouble and stop them from fighting over cars!

I even remembered to take them off the Amazon wish list and added some games and books.  There will never be a shortage of gift ideas for the boys now!

No comments: