Thursday, January 26, 2012

Valentine Photo Shoot

This morning the boys and I went to go take some Valentine pictures.  I've been planning on doing them for a week now, but the weather has not cooperated.  As you well know, the boys don't cooperate either so I should be used to this.

Here are a few shots we took.  None of them are exactly what I was going for, but they are still cute in their own way!  If only I could get all three boys to look the same direction as the same time and smile!   I guess that will have to remain a dream!!

Sean doesn't pose well in a group so this is his best shot!  By himself!!



Super Cupid Ewan!!!!!



Maybe in the middle of a super hero wardrobe change?!



Finally I have Jack and Ewan right and Sean is running the wrong direction!



Sean getting groovy and Jack with attitude.



This is close to what I was going for.



Like I said, never all three looking the same direction.



Sean looking down AGAIN!!



And finally Sean with a grumpy look!!!

No comments: