Sunday, July 24, 2011

Camp Week Two

It was a bittersweet end to fun Friday, Jack and Ewan's last day of camp.  The absolutely loved going to camp.  Weekends upset them as it was not camp time!!  Sean and I certainly enjoyed our quiet time together.  I got to enjoy my workouts and then get some errands done or do things around the house.  Somehow though it seems like I still have so much to do....I never went to look at countertops, start more projects around the house (our honey do list is now over two pages long and includes every single room in the house now that we know we are staying)...  Oh well, my work is NEVER done!!

Last week at camp the boys saw another magic show, played outside and basketball inside, swam (Jack's absolute favorite thing now, like to put his whole head underwater), made popsicles, saw a Jewish rock concert (Sean and I saw much of it too as it went past their pickup time and it truly was GREAT kids music, plus we got a CD as a prize for Ewan's dancing skills which they like to listen to in the car), made tie dye shirts....

They also starred in a music video everyone in camp made their first week there.  I got the link to the video and found Ewan, Jack apparently was hiding and didn't want to be in it!  It did answer one question though...that week while I was working out I saw all the preschoolers walk by in their swimsuits with white cream on their noses...they were headed out to the playground and I couldn't figure out why.  That's apparently where they did their act of the video!

Next week will be tricky since the other kids will still be in camp and we'll see them while we're at the gym.  Hopefully Jack and Ewan won't go too hysterical.  I certainly wouldn't mind sending them longer but we must prioritize!  Besides, it was getting insanely hot picking them up at 1PM!!!  We'll see how it goes now that they won't be getting all worn out at camp and we'll be unable to play outside due to insanely hot weather.  Wish us luck!!

No comments: