Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Camp Day Three

Another successful day of camp.  It was a rough start though as Jack melted down again when I left.  There really is no rhyme or reason to it, sometimes he gets upset other times not.  As soon as I leave he is fine so I'm certainly not worried!

After working out this morning Sean and I dropped off three trash bags for charity and went to the grocery store.  Then it was home to eat and time to pick up the campers.  Where does the time go??  Though I admit that is more than I can ever get done with all three kids!

The first thing Jack mentioned was that they didn't get to swim today.  He was quite upset by that.  I think I may need to start taking him to the pool once camp is over!  Wednesday is "field trip" day, which for the preschoolers is an in house field trip.  Today they had a magician come in for a magic show.  They enjoyed seeing a bunny come out of a hat, especially when they got to pet it!

Jack and Ewan napped VERY well.  Sean, however, woke up after about an hour so I didn't get nearly as much done.  I had hopes of transferring more photos from the camera to the computer.  Yesterday I transferred 1000 pics (September-December 2010).  Just 2500 to go for 2011 to date!!!  It is quite fun seeing all the pictures go by....some fun times we've had!!!  Should I have the time I'll have to post some flashback photos, especially the boys over the years.

No comments: