Friday, June 24, 2011

Ticker Tape Parade

Most of yesterday improved, that is until bedtime.  I was at the grocery store by myself (such a luxury) when Josh put Jack and Ewan to bed.  I got back, put the groceries away, washed dishes, sat down and played with Sean for a while.  Then it was time to put Sean down. 

I took him upstairs and noticed the boys' door shut (they are NOT allowed to shut their door, as this means they are hiding trouble).  Upon opening the door I discovered what looked like a ticker tape parade....only it was all my coupon fliers and cut coupons all over their floor.  Jack was in his top bunk (though I'm sure he helped make the mess earlier) and Ewan was on the floor throwing papers in the air and ripping some too.

I called Josh and had him help the boys clean it up....I was definitely in no mood to be near them at the time.  I was far too livid.  So there goes twelve weeks of organized coupons.  There is absolutely no way to organize it again, just hopeless. 

Is it the weekend yet????  Not that it matters much, Josh is leaving Saturday night to go dirt biking all day Sunday.  The boys BETTER behave or Josh may come home to no children!!  Okay, maybe not, but I'm going to have to plan my own getaway soon enough.

No comments: