Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Finally a chance to breathe....

Everyone is well here after all the excitement over the weekend so I finally have a chance to sit and breathe, thus time to update the blog. 

Here are a few pictures from our last full day at Tybee Island.  We went on a dolphin tour and had such fun.  All three boys enjoyed their first boat ride, as did their cousins!  We saw dolphins and lots of seagulls. 








Then Friday night Josh and I got a date night!  Thanks to Aunt Susan, Uncle Kenny and cousins for watching the boys.  We enjoyed the best meal of the week.  We had a scallop appetizer and shared pistachio crusted tuna seared to rare perfection with sweet potato suffle and great veggies.  That's my kind of meal...don't go to the coast and waste your meals out on anything else.  It's all about the seafood!!!!

And in other news Sean and I passed our doc visits.  Monday I had my annual physical and passed with flying colors.  Sean had his 9 month visit today and also passed.  He weighs 20lb 14oz (50%) and is 30 inches tall (95%).  That's our big guy, keeping up the family trend!

Our hot summer continues and the boys look forward to camp at the gym in July.  I look forward to spending the 4th of July in the mountains to cool off a little, hike some trails and enjoy some great waterfalls!  Now it's time to look forward to next year's vacation....Weitzel family reunion in Oregon for my aunt and uncle's 50th anniversary.  How does one pack for three small kiddos on a long flight??!!

No comments: