Monday, June 27, 2011

Another weekend survived, barely...

Well it was just a thrilling weekend here.  Josh gone having fun while I'm stuck home with all kinds of bodily fluids.  YIPEE!!  Wiping all kind of  diahrrea butts, changing unspeakable diapers, steam cleaning carpets and all the while feeling crappy myself.

Jack and Ewan have recovered, and no messy diapers from Sean lately so I hope he recovered too.  Who knows what it was, other than disgusting and messy!  Saturday during nap I cleaned the family room carpet.  The real fun was Sunday morning though.  I went into Sean's room when he woke and thought to myself I really need to empty the trash can.  Well that was not the problem....he had an explosive diaper overnight and was covered in diahrrea!  So off to the tub he went.  Needed to change sheets of course (which took two washings to get clean) and fumigate the room.  Luckily it wasn't too hot yet so I opened all his windows and turned on the fan.

As if having the kiddos full of it wasn't enough, while Oma and Opa were here for dinner the dog decided to puke all over the place.  Out came the steam cleaner AGAIN!!!!  And somehow Josh managed to miss all this fun.  Why is it that dads never seem to clean up this kind of stuff....whether they are hard at work during the week or somehow out riding dirt bikes with friends on the weekend??!!

No comments: