Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Egg Hunt

Yesterday our play group had our annual Easter egg hunt and potluck lunch.  Needless to say the boys had lots of fun, in particular Jack.  Sean followed me while I helped hide eggs for the bigger kids.  This came in handy for him....while the big kids were hunting eggs Sean ran off to find the eggs they missed!!  He was proud of himself!!!!
The little kids were all adorable trying to fill their baskets with eggs.  Sean knew what was going on; as soon as he found an egg he opened it and tried to eat the treat, wrapper and all!

Jack is in a league of his own.  After nibbling on lunch all the kids were off to play, mostly in the sandbox.  Well I know my Jack well so I already  put all our eggs away, he did not know where.  Yet somehow every time I checked on him he had something in his mouth.  I am not sure where he was finding them or whose eggs he took, but he ate LOTS of candy.  I really do not want to know how much sugar he ate yesterday! 

It was a rough time...meltdowns about getting into trouble with the candy, no naps for Ewan and Sean, coming down from sugar highs.  It was a long day for Mommy!!








































No comments: