Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Blue Balls or Pink Balls

I will warn you, while this story is extremely entertaining, it is about Jack's "manhood"!!

Yesterday we played outside after lunch, like any other day.  My goal is always to wear them out.  Their goal is to get as dirty as possible while having lots of fun and getting into trouble.  Yesterday we were somewhat successful, as in they got dirty and had fun.  Sean was the only one tired.

After this round of play and Sean's whiny for nap they stripped off all their clothes on the deck (no way do I let them in the house in those clothes).  We headed upstairs to clean up and get Sean in bed.  Jack went to the bathroom and announced he had another bug.  I knew what this meant....a couple weeks ago he had a bug, as he called it, on his testicles.  He removed it himself before telling me about it.  Needless to say it was a tick, not just a regular bug.  So we told him to always tell Mommy or Daddy if he found another one.

The time had come that he found another one.  I put Sean to bed and went to inspect closer.  It was indeed a tick attached to him.  While I had him laying on the bed I also noticed another tick, even smaller, under what would have been his underwear waistband.  Why do they always get into his underwear, and HOW???

I got the tweezers out and needless to say Jack freaked out.  I explained several times that it would not hurt.  I can't really blame him, what grown man would want tweezers down there?!  So I gave in and told him we could paint the tick with nail polish and hope it would come off by itself (I didn't completely expect this to work, but at least it would relax Jack a little more). 

So I got the blue nail polish and told him we would use it since he likes that color.  His response, "my favorite color is pink.  I want pink nail polish."  You can imagine the sight, Jack with pink nail polish on his waist and his balls.  What a sight!!!  Obviously I did not take any pictures, though someday I will remind him of this and embarrass the heck out of him!!

Of course the ticks stayed in.  By this time, however, Jack was playing with the tweezers and was more comfortable with them.  I removed the nail polish and the ticks.  I cleaned him up with alcohol and hope for the best!!!

No comments: