Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Unwanted Presents

Yesterday Sean received an unwanted present in time for the holidays....a diagnosis of RSV.  Strange he should get it too, seems to get preemies usually!  So now more poor sweet baby is under the weather.  And to top it off I've now got a cold too!  So between his breathing treatments and trying to keep Jack and Ewan busy, I'm trying to get myself healthy and get ready for Christmas.  Not at all an easy task!!

Needless to say the last minute shopping won't get done since we are mostly homebound.  Doubt we'll make it to the Zoo Lights before Christmas (luckily it goes until the New Year though) and I won't get any more cookies baked (not that we need them anyway). 

Today I did manage to get quite a bit done though....laundry, cleaning, touch-up painting.  More than I thought I'd get done when I woke up feeling lousy.  Of course I'm exhausted now and Josh will likely be late tonight.  I hope Jack and Ewan will be good for me.

No comments: