Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Tree

The fun all began Saturday morning discovering the tree.  Friday night we all went out to dinner and then got our tree.  Jack and Ewan were VERY EXCITED!!  They are getting very into Christmas.  Anytime they see decorations they say "I see Christmas"!!

Anyway, after we got home Josh put up the tree and put on the lights while I fed Sean.  Jack and Ewan enjoyed watching, but it was way past their betime.  So after they went to bed I finished and put up all the ornaments.

Saturday when Jack and Ewan came downstairs they were excited to see their tree, and now it had all the decorations on it!!  They kept pointing to certain ornaments and saying what they were...
"I see frog"
"I see penguin"
"I see snowman"
"I see Santa"...... needless to say they had a great time.




No comments: