Friday, December 10, 2010

More Playdate Antics

So back to the cookie exchange playdate at our house yesterday.  It went well, other than of course Jack's cookie theft!!  Yesterday when I was putting the boys down for their nap I noticed it was a little cool in their room.  At the time I didn't think too much of it, maybe I just had a chill.  (Their room normally is actually quite warm as they get full sun in the afternoon, but yesterday was very chilly, well for here anyway, at only about 40 degrees).

A while after nap I went back up to their room to release Jack from his timeout.  When I found him he was playing with the blinds so I scolded him for that.  He then informed me that his windows were open.  Indeed they were, the two side windows!!  The middle one was also unlocked.  After some prompting he told me that his friend N and Ewan did it.  Not sure if this was true or not I semi believed it.

Later I talked to N's mom and found out indeed he does know how to open windows!  So it seems they did it.  Not that they broke anything or did any damage, but it definitely wasn't safe for the kiddos to be upstairs by themselves with windows wide open and just a screen to keep them in.  We'll see if Jack and Ewan try this now too.  If so I guess it's one more thing to child proof!!

Always something around here......

No comments: