Friday, December 10, 2010

My Sweets Devil

Yesterday was another fun day at Chez Dalrymple.  Sean woke up first, or so I thought!!  While I was changing Sean's diaper first thing in the morning I could hear Ewan in the hallway.  When I finished I headed downstairs with the two boys.  While I was in the family room getting ready to give Sean his bottle Jack ran in and opened his mouth and said "look what I got".  All I could see was somthing dark, hoping it wasn't blood (it was still dark outside and I didn't have lights on yet).  Then he said "I got cookie"!!  He was very proud of himself.  I asked him where he got it, he informed me off of the counter.  The previous day we baked cookies for a cookie exchange and I had them in tupperware on the counter, didn't think about Jack coming down by himself first thing in the AM to eat them!!!  (Right now we have no gates up due to a recall and it's killing me!  Can't keep boys contained to one level of the house).

Well later I hear Cosmo making lots of noises in the dining room.  Seems she was trying to get in the boys' fire station.  I asked Jack if he ate his cookie in there and he said yes.  So she was just trying to clean up I guess!!  Jack said he shared with her!!

Luckily I had the cookies for the exchange on top of the fridge so he couldn't get them (I actually did that more to keep Cosmo away from them).  During the exchange we also decorated gingerbread men....Jack ate a fist full of M&Ms, lots of sprinkles, licked the frosting off the cookie and asked for more!!!  He was a wild man!!  He also ate sprinkles off the floor before I had a chance to clean up.

The kiddos were playing upstairs and Jack came down saying he had to go potty.  I sent him to the powder room (moms were chatting in the dining room).  I thought it took a while so I checked on him.  Jack was stealing cookies!!!!!  I really should have known given his history, especially Thanksgiving and his birthday party.  Luckily he only disturbed mine, nobody else's cookies.  BUT he got my favorites!!!  I had one dozen of the hershey kiss cookies.....he ate the kisses out of 8 of them!!! 

Enjoy the picture of his damage, notice the missing kisses and bites!!!



More playdate antics to come....

No comments: