Sunday, July 15, 2012

House Full of Boys

I think it is safe to say that most people have heard the myth/truth that in a house full of women they all get their period at the same time.  Poor husband/father must deal with all the hormones.  Well I am here to say that there is also a phenomenon with a house full of boys.

You read that correctly!   Over the past couple of months I have noticed that all three of my boys seem to poop at the same time.  That right, poop at the same time, or at least within five minutes of each other.  So that means I am changing Sean's diaper or wiping Jack and Ewan's butts, all within about five minutes.

That makes for a mighty smelly house!  Luckily Jack is FINALLY starting to wipe himself now (though he does like to get rather messy when )!

Are all houses full of boys like this?  I do not know.  Yet somehow I have the "luxury" of living in a smelly house full of boys.  I guess that is all right by me, I would definitely take this any day over a house full of teenage girl hormones!!!

No comments: