Friday, July 20, 2012

Flashback Friday - January 2012

I was just checking the temperatures for Crater Lake since we will be going there later this summer.  WE ARE GOING TO FREEZE!!!!!  Overnight lows in the LOW 40s, as in 40-42.  BRRRRRRRR!!  My little southern boys are going to need to bundle up!  This shot of them in January is the most recent time they are "cold"!  Guess I will need to look through their clothes and see what even fits in cooler weather gear.  I'm going to freeze too, time to layer again!  It all seems such a distant memory since it has been so hot for so long around here.  Frankly, I cannot wait until it "cools off" here.  It is killing us not being able to play outside.  The boys really need to be outside nearly every minute of the day to wear off their energy!  All those back to school ads and catalogues do not help....we cannot even think of wearing any of that stuff until late October probably!



No comments: