Monday, February 20, 2012

Have I Mentioned How Much I Love Zulily??

I just love Zulily.  That being said, it can get dangerous!  Today I just saw the most adorable rocket fabric covered chaise lounge chair that would look great in Sean's room.  He loves to sit in his rocking chair and read books.  This would be more comfortable, and bigger for all the boys.

But do we need it?  No!  There isn't any excuse to get it now...no gift giving reasons.  Easter?  Maybe.  Ah, so once again I must resist the urge.  But I really do want to get it!

I just love the unique items they have.  It's nice to get things that not every child has.  Plus they frequently feature products made in the USA (as this lounge is), always a plus.

Should I stop checking the site every day?  Of course!  Will I?  Heck no!!

No comments: