Monday, November 8, 2010

Me Time

Today I enjoyed some long awaited and deserved "mommy time".  AKA....time alone without any kids.  Nobody under my feet, yelling, screaming, whining, fussing, crying, needing to be fed....  It was wonderful.  So what did I do you ask.

I went to the gym!!  I left Sean with Oma and the boys went to the gym daycare.  It wasn't even a long time, only an hour.  It felt great though!  I enjoyed working out again, it's been a while now.  Sean turned 6 weeks last week so I'm allowed to exercise again. 

I've decided I need to get to the gym as much as possible.  I'll go during the day when I can, otherwise I'll try to go in the evening and leave the boys with Josh.  I need some time to myself.  Besides, what better excuse than taking care of myself and getting back into shape!!  Besides, time is limited.  We'll be moving before you know it and I won't be able to keep my gym membership since we'll be too far away.

No comments: