Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Big Boys AGAIN

Yesterday Ewan and Sean had their 2 year and 2 month checkups.  I still seem to be the mother to monsterous children!!

Ewan is 37.5" (off the charts again) and weighs 30lb (75th percentile).  I got out Jack's book and at this same age Jack was 2.5 pounds HEAVIER and half and inch SHORTER!!  That's right, Ewan is taller and leaner than Jack.

Speaking of Jack, seems I forgot to post his three year stats....and seems I forgot to put them in his baby book.  Thus, I've got no clue!  Well, I know he is 36 pounds, has been for some time now.  I'll have to measure again how tall he is.

And then Sean....at two months he weights 13lb 11.5oz (90-95th percentile) and is 24.75 inches long (95th percentile).  My heaviest yet at this age (Ewan is number two at 13lb 7oz)!!  Ewan was tallest though at 25.25 inches!!  Why do I have such monsterous children??!!

Will post birthday pics soon.  So much to do and never enough time.  I'm just now updating baby books, dating back nearly a year or so!!

No comments: