Friday, November 19, 2010

Glutton for Punishment

I wanted to take the boys to Vista Lights last night...well Josh gets home late AND needed to work on his dirt bike last night.  So glutton for punishment that I am I decided to take all three boys myself.  Traffic was already bad as soon as we got into town.  Luckily we found a parking spot about three blocks from Mellow Mushroom.  So I put Sean in the stroller and Jack and Ewan held onto the sides.  We did pretty well (except that I forgot their coats, went back for them after dinner).  We even didn't have to wait for a table at the Shroom, yeah.  First we journeyed to the bathroom, all three boys, stroller and me.  Quite the sight!!  Then Sean needed to be fed ASAP.  So picture me feeding Sean and trying to keep Jack and Ewan out of trouble....   Then feeding Jack and Ewan and trying to eat myself while Sean cried in his stroller (fussy for some reason).  Luckily it's a noisy place and nobody really noticed Sean being so loud!!  Somehow we made it through dinner and headed for one more trip to the bathroom.

After picking up the boys' coats after dinner we headed to the Christmas tree.  Jack and Ewan liked looking at it and playing with the berries (obviously not an evergreen tree)!!  Sean didn't care for the LOUD speaker right by the tree.  Then we headed to Cupcake, a bakery I've been wanting to go to for ages.  It was yummy!!  The line was long, and it was crowded for all of us and a stroller, but we braved it and the reward was worth it.  Jack and Ewan shared a white chocolate raspberry cupcake (I had a bite too) which was yummy.  I enjoyed mine at home later (mocha cupcake).  After that we walked past some more lights and enjoyed the sights and headed home.  Sean was extremely fussy, but we all lived through it.  It was an extremely long day for Mommy!!

Here are a couple pictures from last night and a couple of Sean....the last one taken by Jack.  He does so love the camera.  He looks forward to telling Santa he wants his own camera!!









No comments: