Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Family Tradition Continues.....

Seems D3 wants to follow in big brothers' footsteps and be a BIG baby!!!  I've been telling everyone I feel bigger this pregnancy and now I have proof...went to the doc this morning and I'm ALREADY measuring FULL TERM!!!!  That's right, 7 weeks ahead of schedule.  Another 5 weeks to grow this monster inside of me!!

Got an ultrasound to check that everything was OK.  D3 is measuring 6lb 13oz +/- 1 lb.  That is in the 93%. Fluid levels were high, but not alarmingly high.  So as the doc said, it will be another large Dalrymple baby, not freakishly large baby!!  Yes, we've already got a family reputation to live up to at the office!!!

Me, I'm ready to get this baby out NOW.  Guess we'll have to keep waiting.  Again, 5 more miserable weeks of growing bigger and  bigger!

This is one ACTIVE baby too.  The other night D3 kicked STRONGLY for 3.5 straight hours.  Not a moment's rest.  I'm determined it is another boy!

No comments: