Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Baby Time

Had another OB appointment today......and we are being put on the calendar for a delivery of September 22 at 7:30AM.  Another baby on the 22nd, assuming we don't get bumped again!  That's 7 weeks from today, not soon enough for me.  I'm ready NOW!

Not much else going on here, just trying to survive the heat.  The boys are still going stir crazy not being able to play outside much and I'm going crazy trying to keep them out of trouble. 

Friday night Jack was finally able to pedal his bike by himself!  He is quite proud of himself, as are Mommy and Daddy!!

D3 got his/her first pressie, thanks Oma!  I'm sure we'll get lots of use out of the bouncy.

We tested out the new cloth diapers on Ewan and LOVE them so once D3 is born we'll definitely need lots more of them.

I'd say that sums up life here!!  Let the countdown begin......

No comments: