Sunday, August 8, 2010

Baby Mode

The boys are preparing for baby brother/sister.   They had me strap in their animals and practiced gently bouncing and swinging their "babies".  It is rather cute to watch!!!

We're down to 6.5 weeks and still not soon enough for me!  The heat is insane and I feel miserable nearly all the time, just a matter of how miserable.  Luckily our beach vacation is in sight and I can FINALLY relax a little.  There will be enough adults to take care of the boys and I will have some time to myself!!  No cooking (guys are all in charge of that for this week) or cleaning.  Plus I'll get pampered by the best....hubby, Oma and Emmie M!!!  Yeah me!!

Final countdown continues.  Josh raised the crib yesterday so clean sheets and bumper are all on now.  All we need before baby arrives is white diapers (will wait for colors once we know gender), stroller and bottle drying rack.  Think everything else will wait til after we know if it's a boy or girl!  Better double check my list....getting extremely forgetful lately!

I've had practice though....a friend just had a baby girl last week.  I took them dinner and dessert Friday night and help their new LITTLE girl.  She was adorable!!  Seemed like a premie to me though, she was only 6lb. 10 oz!!!  What a cutie though and big brother was proud.  Learning even more this pregnancy too...there is now the coolest website out now....one where you schedule meal deliveries.  Friends and family sign up for a certain night and list what they'll bring, you list your likes/dislikes.  It's so useful...there really is a website for everything!!  We'll maybe not everything....still need a registry site that compiles a list of items you need from different websites instead of just one store.  We need things from various web sites, not a single store....oh well, didn't have a shower this time around anyway.  How many gender neutral things do you  really need?!





D3's new cloth diapers.  So little, well actually they fit all size kiddos,
but folded down to infant size they're so small!!!  Need lots more
of these.

Newborn diaper vs. Ewan's diaper (size 4).  How small is that?!



No comments: