Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sneaky Little Devil....

No, it wasn't Jack this time!!  Yesterday I was checking Ewan for his eye teeth...he's been fussy and whiny and it's that time.  I've been checking and of course he doesn't like me looking in his mouth.  Well this time he cooperated better and I actually saw further back in his mouth....he already has a 2 year molar in!!  And I mean ALL THE WAY in!!!!  He snuck that one past all of us!!!!!!!!  Not quite one and half years old and already has one of his two year molars!  Jack got all his around two years so I hadn't even bothered to check Ewan for them.  He still only has one eye tooth (which he's had since around his first birthday).  The others are right below the gums though so we're due for some fun times now!  That's my sneaky little guy, doing things at his own pace.

No comments: