Friday, January 29, 2010

Round Two

This morning I had my fitness orientation at the gym at 8AM...before the day care center opened.  So Oma came over at 7:45 to watch the boys and she would bring them to the gym at 9 when I was done.  Then I put them in day care for a short while to let them test it out.  Well that was the plan.

My session went well and I look forward to using all the equipment...however, the boys aren't cooperating with me!!  I should say Jack isn't cooperating.  I took them into the room and gave Jack a special treat to help ease him into it...he already started getting nervous at the hint of me leaving.  So after much crying and clinging I never did make it back to the gym for a cardio workout.  I stayed with them for 45 minutes and no amount of bribery worked on Jack.  Ewan was fine playing there, but Jack was stuck on me.

We'll keep trying!  I'm determined to make this work.  I've got a few more tricks up my sleeve....

No comments: