Thursday, February 11, 2010

Complete Madness

It's a madhouse around here.  We are in week two of Josh being out of town (home over weekends though) and I'm just barely surviving.  The boys are absolutely WILD!!  Well, it's more like Ewan is still himself (absolutely adorable and relatively well behaved), Jack is missing Daddy terribly and acting out.  The other day I wasn't sure I would make it to bedtime.  I actually put them down a little early because I just couldn't handle them anymore (probably didn't help that Jack refused to nap that day)!  Yesterday was much better though and today Jack is with Oma picking up Uncle Nick at the airport so it's just me and Ewan for a while.  MUCH BETTER!!!

What lovely capers have we had lately....pooping on the carpet (Jack has NEVER done this before), complete ignoring of nearly every single house rule, yelling at the top of his lungs at the dinner table with Oma and Opa, refusal to nap, refusing to go to bed at night unless I stay until he falls asleep, constantly hitting and pushing Ewan....  enought to drive anybody crazy.  I'm absolutly exhausted!!

The good news is Jens is visiting from Germany (arrived yesterday) and Uncle Nick arrives this morning.  They will keep the boys distracted and entertained.  Jack has been talking about Uncle Nick coming for about a month now!!

I haven't really taken many pictures lately but here are a few from a playdate at out house Monday...everyone enjoyed decorating Valentine's cookies (and of course eating them)!!  Who knows how many Jack snuck...I caught him with several I didn't give him!!!  There will be more photos soon as I'm sure we'll take some while Uncle Nick is here and we've got another big family photo shoot Saturday with the whole gang....if only it would warm up a little bit!!!



No comments: