Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Random Tidbits

Just a few random notes, sorry, no pics today.  Will have to work on that.  Sean is now "crawling".  He did it for the first time at Oma's last Friday.  Basically he scoots across on his belly.  He can certainly get around though, only a matter of time before he is on his hands and knees.

Jack and Ewan can sing the alphabet in German!!  I'll have  to see if I can video of that up, I'm sure Jens and Karin will enjoy that one!  We're also working on counting.  They love their German book (My First Thousand Words in German).

Just a funny thing Jack said this morning...he was asking why one of his frineds wasn't at the gym this morning.  I told him she was at school, to which he replied "girls don't go to school"!!  I asked him where they go and he said "girls go to houses with their dads"!!  Not sure what he meant by that but it was quite funny!!!

That's all for now....

No comments: