Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Randomness

So where to begin....life is so incredibly hectic and chaotic around here.  We are STILL looking for a house and STILL trying to sell a house.  It seems to be an impossible situation.  I just want to move and be done with it.  Right now is preschool registration time and I haven't a clue what to do.  Do I register here or in Sumter???  Deposits are non-refundable so I don't want to waste money registering for both cities.  Which preschools??  And then there is summer camp.  IF we are still in Columbia I want to register Jack and Ewan for a couple weeks of camp at the gym.....but will we be here???  Pre-registration discounts end in April.  Seems everything is at a standstill while we WAIT!!!  This is extremely frustrating.  What if it all happens too late and we can't get into any preschool programs?  I HAVE TO BE RID OF ONE CHILD NEXT YEAR!!!  This whole living day to day thing is getting way too old and cramping my organizing/planning lifestyle!

So what else....well of course the boys are all growing way too quickly.  They are all still very tall for their ages.  Sean is going to be 6 months soon, where does the time go??  He is eating rice cereal and will start regular baby food shortly....I do so hate the baby food stage.  Talk about messy!!

Ewan is still doing relatively well potty training.  Jack is, well shall we say full of it!  He certainly knows how to get into trouble. Today Jack and Ewan got into the formula while I was upstairs changing Sean's diaper!  Good thing I love those little guys because they certainly do get on my nerves sometimes!!!  When they have a bad day it is really bad and ALL day.  At least the weather is improving and they can run off some energy outside.

Let's see...what else can we come up with.....time to get ready for Easter I guess.  I've come up with several ideas for the boys, just need to decide what to get them.  Jack and Ewan could use some new backpacks, they have worn out their current ones.  I found some really cute ones on Etsy.  And for Sean I found some GREAT cloth diapers, absolutely adorable patterns.  I'll probably get them before Easter though.  Just need to narrow it all down, I could go crazy!  Buying stuff for them is fun, but at ya'll know we don't want to spoil them.

Time is flying by...already almost Uncle Nick's birthday and them my birthday and anniversary!  Guess I already know what I'm getting...we just got 6 chairs to go with the dining room table Josh is building.  So that will be my present.  Nothing exciting, but yet much needed.

Right now the gym is my lifesaver...time away from the kids AND a great workout!!  It's time to crack down and get rid of the baby weight.  Needless to say 3 c-sections in less than 3 years did a number on my body!  It would be nice to fit into my pre-kiddos clothes, especially by this summer!  We'll see how that goes.  It's a shame to have a closet full of great clothes and not be able to wear them.

Better get going, time to enjoy the last of my quiet time before the munchkins wake up.  They do have to cutest smiles ever!!!  They may all have their own unique look, but they all have the cutest smiles every....and long full eyelashes too!!  My handsome little hunks!

No comments: