Thursday, March 25, 2010

Silly Goose and Happy Camper

I had every intention of taking the boys to the State House to take pictures today, but after throwing up this morning, dropping a gallon of milk on the kitchen floor and visiting Oma I just didn't have the energy.  So here are some shots of the boys with their favorite plates.

Oma brought the plates back from her trip to Seattle.  The boys LOVE them, they had to carry them in the car on the way home after Oma gave them to us.  If I get them out too soon before the meal they take them off the counter and walk around with them!!  Needless to say they are a hit.  And they are a hit with Mommy and Daddy too....Oma obeyed the no toys rule!!  Yeah Oma.  Well she already knew full well that they boys don't need anything. 

What can I say, we're just not like most parents.  We try to minimize the toys, especially toy clutter.  If I see one more stuffed animal I feel like I could rip it apart (and I used to collect them when I was a kid)!!!  Oh well, at least Josh and I agree on this issue.  The problem now is actually Easter.  They really should get something in their baskets but don't NEED anything.  Luckily we've come up with a few acceptable ideas.

Ok, that's my toy rant.  Sorry I got off on a tangent....can you tell I just cleaned up toys?!




No comments: