Monday, March 1, 2010

Fire Station Fun

Saturday the boys went to a birthday party at a local fire station and had a ton of fun.  They loved the truck of course, but also enjoyed the kitchen....especially the recliners by the TV!!  Already little men I guess!!!

Not much else new here.  I still feel miserable most of the time.  The nausia this time around is definitely worse than either pregnancy before this.  We're also enjoying having Daddy home again.  It's so nice to have an extra set of hands and somebody to look after the boys if I need an escape.

We're still waiting for nice weather here.  It has warmed up sometimes and then cools off again just as quickly.  It's horrible!!  I miss my South Carolina weather.  We're jealous of Oma and Opa right now...off enjoying themselves in Palm Springs!!!









No comments: