Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hopes of a Peanut Dashed....

I pretty much expected D3 to be another BIG baby, but there was always the hope of getting a little peanut in the back of our minds.  Well today that hope was put to rest.  I had another ultrasound this morning and D3 is already measuring big!!  Neither of the boys measured big until MUCH later, closer to the end.  It's not just that D3 is measuring big, but it's the feet!!  That's right, you heard me, FEET.    The nurse was trying to check everything out and came upon D3's feet.   She said she has NEVER seen feet that big, and D3 is only 12+ weeks.  Oh my goodness are we in for another monster child??!!

In other funny news of the day, Ewan enjoyed his first time on the potty.  NO, I'm not trying to train him yet.  He gets extremely jealous when Jack goes potty.  This morning after Jack pooped Ewan could only be calmed by trying it himself.  So I took of his diaper and put him on the potty.   He immediately said "go poopy" AND asked for a book!!!  It was just too cute for words!!!  Needless to say he didn't poop, but it was so cute and funny.

No comments: