Friday, November 13, 2009

Oma Rocks!!

Oma is our hero today!!!  This morning I called the doc's office when they opened at 8:30 and the only appt I could get was for 9.  Well needless to say it was a stretch with only 25 minutes to get downtown and the boys were still in their pjs!  I called Oma and luckily she would meet us at the office.  I ran upstairs, brushed my teeth, got Jack to potty, put everyone's shoes on and we were out the door.

How hectic is that?! We got to the office with a couple minutes to spare.  Oma was still in her workout clothes!  She took the boys back home and I had my appt.  Needless to say the doc was surprised to see me again...I just had my physical last week (which by the way I passed with flying colors, cholesterol down 24 pts from last time).  Nothing major, just a sinus infection.  But it is definitely enough to be bothersome.  My head feels like it is going to explode and my energy level is low, not helpful when you have two little guys FULL of energy!!  Last night Jack ran laps in the house with Daddy.  We're all going stir crazy being stuck at home.

We ran out to lunch with Oma and then to Target today.  We just had to get out of the house!!  Cosmo is going crazy too....I have't taken her jogging or walking since Monday AM.  We could all use some outdoor time.  Hopefully I'll be up to it very soon.  Besides, I've got way too much stuff to do!!

Thanks again Oma.  We can ALWAYS count on you!!!

1 comment:

scgoddess said...

Glad to be of help!! Also glad Jack did not make fun of his stinky, sweaty Oma!! Bless his heart...