Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My BIG BOYS


Ewan napping in his newly lowered crib.



Jack testing out his new table!!





We survived teething and Jack's cold last week...now Ewan and I have the cold! We had one night when everyone slept through the night, now Ewan is getting up again with his congestion problems. Oh well, this too shall pass....just hopefully SOON!

My boys are getting older every single day. Jack had a couple milestones this week. Yesterday he rode in his car seat facing forward for the first time. He loved it, saw lots of cool trucks and a bunch of school buses. We rode with Oma up to IKEA in Charlotte. I do so love that place! Jack got a craft table and stools. We put it up in the bonus room and now he can start having all kinds of fun!

Jack also peed in his potty twice yesterday. We still aren't officially training...but if he shows an interest I think we may start soon. Not until we get back from the mountains though....don't want to deal with it while we're on the road!

Ewan also had a big change....he got his crib lowered. He is now a big boy too!! Still not crawling, so close though! He just needs to coordinate his arms and legs.

Now we just need to survive tonight....Josh will be out of town. I can only hope we all sleep well, but I'm pretty sure we won't!

No comments: