Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Moment of Silence

Jack has really done it now. While I was upstairs brushing my teeth and going to the bathroom I heard a loud noise from downstairs. So I headed down to find a dead soldier. Only it wasn't killed in the normal fashion....Jack killed it by throwing it on the kitchen tile floor!!

That's right, a bottle of liquor killed by my dear sweet son. Earlier this morning my mom brought by a fresh (we just finished our last one over the weekend) bottle of homemade limencello. Josh and I LOVE it! So I put it in the freezer and thought nothing of it. I certainly wasn't expecting to find it broken on the floor!! Jack didn't bother the last bottle in the freezer. He has a VERY BAD HABIT of going in the freezer the minute I leave the room to get some ice for himself and the dog. Guess this time he found something better.

Not only did he ruin our new bottle of limencello (which takes 5 days to make anyway) he was putting glass in his mouth as I came down. He thought it was ice!! Luckily no damage down and Ewan was napping at the time, dog outside. Guess we got lucky there! I'll be doing some hardcore mopping during naptime!!! Limencello is so sweet and sticky!

Potty training antics to follow when I have a moment's peace....guess that would be never though!!!

1 comment:

scgoddess said...

Guess I will have to find plastic bottles for the next batch. Feel free to stop by and get some out of the fridge. Will have to make more when I get home - HOG wonders why our liquor bill is so high - all that vodka!!