Monday, December 8, 2008

First Day Alone











So here we are now, home for 2 weeks already. Today is my first day alone with the boys. Josh was with us the first week and my mom was here the second week to help. So far so good, we're all still alive!! We even survived the pediatrician's visit, of course Josh went with us!

Ewan continues to be very unpredictable in his sleep patters. Some nights are good and others not. Last night was a long one so I'm working on little sleep today. It's amazing how the body adjusts to minimal sleep!

Jack continues to be a good big brother. He loves walks with the stroller and helping rock Ewan in the bouncy chair. He does sometimes act up when I'm nursing Ewan...he knows he can get into trouble since I can't chase him! He's too smart for his own good. His latest favorite thing is playing with his rocking chair. I brought it down from his room so now he loves to rock in it in the family room. Unfortunately he also thinks it is a great toy to push all over the place and chase the dog. He also loves to use it to climb onto things....it's back up in his room again!

We have moved on from new baby phase to Christmas preparations. The decorations went up over the weekend and now I just need to decorate the tree. It's hard to believe Christmas is so close.

No comments: