Sunday, November 18, 2012

Preschool Thanksgiving Program

Now that we are hooked up to the internet better it is time to catch up!  Last Wednesday was the boys' Thanksgiving program at preschool. After I dropped them off I helped setup and enjoyed watching all the kiddos practice their songs.  They are too cute for words!  Then Oma and Opa arrived and brought Sean. We enjoyed a wonderful program and then dined on a yummy Thanksgiving feast.  Ewan was my performer.  Last year Jack barely sang, yet Ewan this year at the same age sang everything and had all the hand movements down too.  He was great and very proud of himself!!  The kids all played for a while and then it was time to go.  This year their best friend Christian goes to the same school (full day program though) and they were thrilled to eat with him!!

My three handsome little guys before we go to school.
 

Ewan practicing all the songs.
 

Jack at practice.
 

The whole school, well nearly!  Too wide to fit all in easily.
 

Jack and Ewan during the actual program, now with their hats on.
 

My little performers.
 

Sean enjoying his treat after turkey lunch.
 

Three happy boys!
 

Should I remember to get around to it....I might post a few of the video clips from their performances.

No comments: