Monday, November 12, 2012

Long time, no update

To say things have been busy lately is putting it lightly!  So here are the basic and simple updates.  Jack and Ewan still LOVE school to pieces.  YEAH!  Sean is enjoying his time without his brothers, but he does get jealous of them going to school without him.

Jack is still my GQ boy, Mr. Fashion.  That causes meltdowns when I won't let him where what he wants.  Ewan is still pretty mellow and laid back.  Sean is getting his two year old attitude and testing his limits.  Potty training WAS going well.  About two weeks ago he decided he does not care to poop in the potty.  NOT making Mommy happy!!  This combined with DIRTY clothes from playing outside means I am doing at least one load of laundry a day!!!

Josh is still building the garage...and I am now an official "crew" member too.  I helped put up more than half of the trusses.  This past weekend we also started putting up the sheeting on the roof.  Guess I should update my resume now!!  Who knew I could do construction work??!!

Between school, the gym our playgroup, birthdays, Halloween, raking leaves and building a garage there is no spare time!  And now we are getting ready for Josh's eye surgery followed by a big family Thanksgiving at our house.  Can't wait to see all the family again! 

And of course I spent 3 hours and 56 minutes voting last week.  Like I had that kind of spare time!  Thank goodness for Oma coming to the rescue to watch the boys.  They NEVER would have made it through a line that long.  Don't even get me started on this topic....

I believe that sums up our lives for now.  More updates to follow soon....assuming our internet connection lasts (it's been VERY SKETCHY for several weeks, another reason for the lack of blog posts).

Enjoy some garage pics....

A couple weeks ago after we finished putting up the last truss.

The attic is BIG....I see more storage space!!



No comments: