Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Fashionista

I was working on updating Jack's Amazon wish list now that his birthday is coming up.  He was watching over my should and asking if he could get everything I was picking out, mostly pajamas, jeans, shoes and some other clothes. 

My big guy is quite obsessed with clothes and shoes.  Hopefully somebody will get him some or will be disappointed!!  I'm sure we will get him a few things he wants, just not sure what yet.  We already ordered him a bunch of books from school.  He really loves to read which is great.

Unfortunately, my fashionista now has an opinion too.  That means he won't always wear what I want him to wear!  Ah, I miss this good old days!!  This afternoon we were picking out clothes for school pictures tomorrow he at least he agreed with what I picked out.  It was not easy finding something for all three boys that they would agree upon and matched (they will also all get their pictures taken together).

No comments: