Thursday, June 7, 2012

Smell the Flowers

As I have said before, I love this time of year.  My flowers are all blooming beautifully.  This afternoon I went out and clipped a bunch to have inside the house.  It's just cheerier with them inside!!  I clipped a bit of everything, except the roses.  I'll get some of them later.



One side of the basket of flowers I cut today.


The other side.  Mostly zinnia, hydrangeas, snap dragons and daisies.


My all time favorite vase.  Many many years ago when I had my handbag business
and was at a show for South Carolina artisans I came across this amazing potter from Folly Beach.  My mom got this vase for me, custom order to my favorite colors.  She also got one for herself and one for Emmie M...the most amazing custom order ever with the "boobs" two different sizes to look like she did after breast cancer/surgery/implant.


The flowers almost look better from the back side of the vase!


In all I got ten vases filled.
I now have three on the breakfast bar, four on the mantel, one on the kitchen
table and two on the dining room table.

No comments: