Thursday, September 8, 2011

Where does the time go??

I recently received an e-mail offer for penny prints from Snapfish.  Great, I figured I could catch up on the boys' scrapbooks and baby books.  It was then that I realized exactly how far behind I was....I have not printed any photos since November 2009.  That's right, nearly two years ago!!!

So I've been sorting through the thousands upon thousands of photos on the computer and uploading those worthy of printing.  I'm STILL not even done!  It has been a blast looking through the old photos though.  The boys certainly have changed a lot over the years.

Getting the prints is only the beginning though.  I've still got to get them all put away.  I still have photos from the last print run that aren't in albums yet.  Last time that happened I vowed not to get behind again.  Obviously that did not work!  So once again I'll try not to let myself get so far behind.  If I ever get them all in the albums (family album, Jack's album, Ewan's album and Sean's album) AND all three baby books I'll get to do a better job of keeping up. 

It is tempting to do more of the online books the further behind I get.  I recently made one of our beach trip and the boys just love it.  Much easier to print up a book than put it all in a scrapbook with cute papers all by myself.  Tempting...but still there is something special about a scrapbook.  Someday I hope my boys will appreciate them (or give their future wives a good laugh anyway)!

No comments: