Thursday, September 22, 2011

We're still here...

Seems it has been a while since I last posted.  Somehow time has escaped me I guess.  We've been busy with the usual stuff...school, errands and then of course Josh's birthday and now today is my baby's birthday.

How is it that one year ago today Sean was born?  Where does the time go?  Just saw on the news that this day last year was also the record high of 96 degrees!  Somehow I don't remember that, maybe because I was having a porker of a baby in a cold hospital!! Our little man has not met his deadline yet...we keep telling him he has to walk by his first birthday.  No such luck.  He has until midnight tonight!!  He just won't let go and take that first step, though I'm POSITIVE he could if he really wanted to.

Just a few more days and the madness will be over.  His party is this Saturday and we can't wait.  It should be great!  Friday Uncle Nick comes to town and Jack and Ewan are so incredibly excited.  They can't wait to see him again!

I'll try to post again later today with pictures of the birthday boy.  Not too much special going on today though since the party if Saturday.  Just lunch with Oma and then dinner at home, opening presents and cake smashing photos (though the weather is not cooperating with me on that).  Then I'll post again after the party...until then I'll be busy cleaning, cooking, baking....madness here!!!

No comments: