Friday, October 8, 2010

Busy Week....

We've been incredibly busy the past week, thus no blogging.  So here are some quick updates...
Last Saturday we packed up the whole family and went on a picnic and hike at Sesqui State Park (yes, I know....I should not have been doing that only 10 days post surgery.  But the weather was so incredible I couldn't resist, and it certainly wasn't a strenuous hike with all three kiddos).

Sunday Grandma and Grandpa came to town.  Jack and Ewan have been having a blast with them all week and they'll be here another week.  Every morning they head out for another adventure and come home for naptime...giving me and Sean some alone time.  I've gotten some stuff done, although it seems like most of it is laundry.  I don't even want to know how many loads I've done this past week.  With the change of seasons and a new baby, there is just tons of laundry to do!!

Tuesday Sean had his newborn photo session.  He looked adorable of course, though not much like a newborn since he is so big!!  The photographer even managed to get some good pics of big brothers with Sean and Mommy and all three boys, despite Jack and Ewan not wanting to cooperate!

Wednesday Sean had his two week checkup and is doing well.  He weighed 10lb 5 oz.  The doctor was a little concerned that he hadn't gained enough weight so I've been weighing him at home and his is doing just fine.

Today I had my first outing with all three boys by myself and we're all still alive!!!  We had a quick trip to Target (biggest challenge getting all four of us to the bathroom).  Then we went to the Children's Garden for a picnic and play with friends.  That went well and Jack and Ewan were thrilled to see some of their friends again.

Tomorrow's adventure....Grandma and Grandpa watch Jack and Ewan while Josh, Sean and I go to look at a house.  We'll see how that goes...it is an interesting house to say the least.

No comments: